AGILE STRATEGY AND PRODUCTIVITY
Course: Agile Strategy and Productivity
Components: Online – Instructor Led (16 hours)
Meet your Instructor: John Hetherington – Drawing on 25 years’ technology strategy development and delivery experience from the UK and Canada, John will educate on how to implement industry best practices for creating strategies, boosting effectiveness and leveraging technology for future proof growth.
Technology is evolving at an unprecedented rate of change, to the point where new opportunities are becoming overwhelming. No leader can ignore the onslaught of AI, Blockchain, mobile, big data and cloud computing. However, used in the right way, technology is a powerful enabler for organizations to save time and boost productivity.
This course includes follow up consulting and support to help you embed key learnings with your team in a practical manner to see immediate and long-term results that impact your organization. In addition, you will build a new network of connections that will ignite creative conversations and spark solutions not only during the course but for the foreseeable future.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Assess what agility means to your business or team and recognize how different contexts impact the approach you should take.
- Recognize and apply Digital Strategies.
- Apply Systems Thinking to streamline processes.
- Identify and explain technology accelerators that boost performance of finance departments.
- Learn how to leverage Pro-sight to increase project success rates
- Practice homogeneous and heterogeneous problem solving
- Apply the Technology Value Checklist to ensure success of technology initiatives.
- Diagnose challenges your organization or team face and apply tools and frameworks to boost strategic agility
Before you embark, start with the end in mind. What problems do you need to solve? You will receive pre-work to help you identify problems, projects and initiatives in your organization at an individual, team, department or organization level that you want to address as you go through the programme. Optional reading materials will also be shared in advance for recommended books, articles and online resources to broaden the learning experience.
The Student Experience
The scope of the online training includes the following:
- 16 hours of online, instructor-led training
- Class Templates and Notes will be provided to guide the student through the course
- Our instructors provide 1 hour of individual mentoring within the 30 days following the class. This will focus is on further refinement, and understanding, of classroom education pertaining to their projects
- A report is submitted to the education sponsor including:
- Overview of training topics covered
- Specific reference by the students regarding their ‘real world’ examples
- Results from the 1 hour of individual mentoring
- Observations and recommendations
Value and Flexibility
The base price per student is C$1,150 however discounted rates are available for larger classes and can be discussed with your local Corporate Oasis representative. Canada Job Grants may be available where the government contributes two-thirds of the cost of our course costs – contact us for more details.
The following outlines the additional value resulting from this offering:
- Our instructors provide 1 hour of individual mentoring within the 30 days following the class.
- Components of your processes, templates and methodology can be embedded into the training based on the specific needs of each environment
- All courses are provided in an online format by a senior instructor
- Session schedules can be modified to suit your needs
Call us at 833.767.0920