CONQUER THE BRMP® CERTIFICATION EXAM WITH CORPORATE OASIS
|Includes everything you need for BRMP® certification|
You’ve got what it takes to get what it takes!
Why take the online BRMP® certification course from Corporate Oasis?
- Great methodology and materials
- Over 95% pass rate
- Direct contact with industry experts
- Course time counts towards PMI Education Credits
- Globally recognized
The Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) certification is the most highly recognized and sought after recognition for a wide variety of business professionals. The BRMP® certification is ideally suited for project managers, business analysts, architects, external service providers, representatives of shared services organizations such as IT, HR, Finance, Sales, Strategy Planning, etc., business partners and anyone else interested in business value maximization.
Passing the Business Relationship Professional examination will improve your attractiveness to employers and typically garner you a higher salary. BRMP® professionals are in high demand.
The exam is closed book, 50 multiple choice questions limited to a 40 minute duration. You will be able to take the exam based on your own availability in an online environment with a virtual proctor. The exam will cover your knowledge of the material outlined in the BRM Body Of Knowledge which is provided with the course and serves as the foundation for the course syllabus and all class material.
The BRMP® Certification course from Corporate Oasis helps you pass by giving you the exact knowledge and tools you need. The online training content is at your disposal for months after the course.
When complete, you will be able to:
- Be able to explain the goals, characteristics and objectives of the BRM role.
- Understand why the BRM role is gaining importance and how it is evolving in response to business and provider forces.
- Explain the concepts of Business Demand Maturity and Provider Supply Maturity and how these impact the BRM role.
- Understand the drivers of relationship maturity and be able to differentiate between tactical and strategic BRM roles and how these relate to order taker, trusted consultant and strategic business partner.
- Be able to explain common BRM reporting and organizing structures.
- What it means to perform as a strategic partner, contributing to business strategy formulation and shaping business demand for the provider’s services.
- The use of Portfolio Management disciplines and techniques to maximize realized business value.
- Business Transition Management and the conditions for successful change programs to minimize value leakage.
- The BRM role in Service Management and alignment of services and service levels with business needs.
- The principles of effective and persuasive communication.
- Understand “Demand Shaping” as a means to increase value realization from provider investments, services and assets.
- Be able to use a Strategic Relationship Management Process and Tools to strengthen business partner and provider relationships.
- Understand how and where to engage in your business partner’s decision cycle.
- Co-develop, with your business partner, a Relationship Strategy-on-a-Page as a mutual Relationship Contract.
- Understand the concepts of “Value Leakage” and the BRMs role in minimizing this.
- Understand the concepts of Capability Roadmaps and how these are derived from business strategy.
- Understand the concepts of Value Management and how these link business strategy, provider strategy, portfolio and the business case to shape priorities, communicate and drive business value.
- Be able to use Business Outcomes to clarify strategic initiatives, manage scope and value metrics.
- Understand how Portfolio Management is the central mechanism for a Value Management Process.
- Understand how to apply Portfolio Management to the entire life cycle of provider investments, from managing new investments, optimizing existing investments and retiring old investments.
- Understand the relationships between Project, Program and Portfolio Management and how these work together to optimize business value.
- Be familiar with two common Portfolio Classification schemes and how they are applied to achieve a Portfolio Balancing.
- Understand how governance processes and structures are used in support of Portfolio Management.
Business Transition Management:
- Understand what Business Transition Management is, why it is important to BRM, and the components of a Business Transition Capability Model.
- Understand how to create urgency for stakeholders.
- Understand the key roles to be orchestrated for successful business transition.
- Understand key change leadership concepts.
- Understand the importance of clarifying the change details and typical methods for achieving clarity.
- Understand how the Cliff Analogy illustrates all key factors in managing a transition.
- Understand the value-centric definition of a service.
- Understand the important distinctions between Products and Services and the implications for the BRM.
- Understand the different aspects of service value and how service provider constraints impact the role of the BRM.
- Understand the components of ‘powerful communications.
- Understand how to influence those over whom they do not have direct control.
- Be able to express themselves through a unique value proposition.
Online eLearning may be the greatest revolution in today's education landscape:
Convenience and Flexibility:
- Take the class when it best suits your schedule. Classes are self-paced…Take the sessions when YOU want – 7/24!
- You can set your own pace for the training and pick-up anytime where you left off
- Live outside of a major metropolitan area? Tired of the daily commute? Travelling? No problem…Take the class from wherever you want!
- Classes are NEVER cancelled
- The exam price is also included in the cost of the course
- You can schedule your exam anytime based on your availability
- Your exam can be taken from any location via a 'Virtual Proctor'
Focus and Comfort:
- Allows you the time to focus and concentrate on areas that are important to you
- Some students may feel intimidated by large classes and can miss opportunities to participate – You can feel at home with our online classes
- Re-play portions of the session when and where you require additional focus
- Our classes are available worldwide - Become part of a global community of students!
- Upon class enrollment, you will be eligible for a on-time-use 50% discount off the price of the BRM Institute Professional Membership. Join immediately before your training to help in your success!
Need more information? Click here to contact us.
|Includes everything you need for BRMP® certification|
Here’s what you get:
- An online introduction to BRM and 8 modules of online lectures
- Complete presentation slides to print and take notes on
- A hard-copy of the BRM Body Of Knowledge for your reference
- All fees included to one exam sitting
Please complete the form below to sign up for the BRMP® Certification Course