TRAINING REFUND POLICY
Thank you for choosing Corporate Oasis for your education needs. We look forward to seeing you in our classrooms or online!
Unless otherwise stated on your course invoice, the following policies apply to payments and refunds as well as cancellations and rescheduling of classroom classes.
Payment – Classroom Classes
For classroom classes, you will be invoiced for the full amount of the class when you request to be registered:
- We will register you, but not guarantee you a space in a class until payment has been received.
- Payment in full must be received prior to the start of the class.
- You will not be permitted to attend the class if payment has not been received.
- Payment in full must be received in order to receive any student textbooks or other materials provided as part of the class.
We encourage you to get these materials as soon as possible and review them prior to the start of the class. By doing so you will be able to “hit the ground running” and get the most out of the class.
Rescheduling – Classroom Classes
Sometimes things come up that make it difficult to attend the classroom class you planned to. If you have completed your payment in full, you may transfer to a later class provided that the later class has space available and that you request the reschedule more than five business days prior to the start of your original class:
- You will be able to register in the later class without paying additional tuition even if tuition fees have increased.
- There is no fee for the first time you reschedule your class (a $50.00 fee is charged is you reschedule less than 5 business days prior to the start of the class), but the second rescheduling will be assessed a $100.00 fee.
- A maximum of two reschedules is permitted.
- If you do not attend the class after a second reschedule, you will be considered to have cancelled.
Cancellations – Classroom Classes
If you are unable to reschedule your class date, you may cancel your enrollment:
- When you cancel, your tuition payment will be refunded subject to administration fees and non-refundable class materials.
- If you cancel more that fifteen business days prior to the start of the class you originally enrolled in, a $50.00 processing fee will be assessed.
- If you cancel less than fifteen but more than five business days prior to the start of the class you originally enrolled in, a $150.00 processing fee will be assessed.
- No refunds will be given if you cancel five business days or less prior to the start or the class or if you have already rescheduled your class. Student textbooks and other class materials are not refundable.
In the event that Corporate Oasis must cancel a class, you will be offered a choice of rescheduling to another class or receiving a refund. No fees will apply to classes we cancel and rescheduling for this reason will not count toward the number of times you have rescheduled. Should you choose to receive a refund, the policy on return of student materials, noted above, will still apply.
Cancellations and Refunds – Online Classes
Due to the nature of the online classes, no refunds can be given under any circumstances.